Tuesday, August 3, 2010

To do list..

1. Shopping! Ooh I really have to shop, I already spot a lot of things I
want to buy! Maybe I go to Amsterdam tomorrow with my mom.

2. painting. I have a lot of ideas, which I still
have to work out. When I draw I forget everything
around me!

3. Having fun with friends! I didn't see them for 4 weeks (because
I went to Corsica for 4 weeks!), so I can't wait to see them again.

4. sewing! I still have to finish a lot of things, like a bag, a dress,
and 2 dolls.

5. Baking! as much as I can (and eat them all!) 

ofcourse I also have to clean my room and stuff, but first the important things! Only when I have time left and really nothing else to do, maybe than.. ;-)


2 comments:

  1. ooh ik moet ook echt winkelen! haha, leuke blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een leuke to do list :D ik moet ook nog eens dringend gaan shoppen xx

    ReplyDelete