Monday, August 8, 2011

My lovely monday list

Hi guys!
I decided to make a list of nice and pretty things, which I absolutely adore!


1. the beautiful paintings from Danny Roberts, I really
love his work! Very inspiring!





2. Little backpacks, I think they are absolutely
adorable! I've got a black one from H&M but
I would love to own a beautiful brown leather one or
one with a floral print!







3. Aztec prints! Those prints make me feel very
happy!



4. Flow magazine. Definetly one of my favourite
magazines! It's a Dutch magazine full of beautiful
pictures, prints, paintings, drawings, very inspiring people
 and little presents (like paper gadgets).





5. Desert boots. I'm already looking for a pair of these boots
for ages! Hopefully I'll find a perfect pair soon!

all photo's from weheartit.com

Well, this was a list of beautiful things which I absolutely adore lately. Now I'm going to have a cup of tea with some honey and read in one of my flow magazines ;)
Hope you'll have a nice evening!
x




No comments:

Post a Comment