Friday, August 6, 2010

one day in paradise

Today was the big day, I went with my mom to Amsterdam. We first walked for 2 hours on the Waterloopplein market (a market with vintage clothes and stuff and other nice things). There I bought a very nice elpee (to hang up on my bedroom wall) and a few vintage postcards. After that we just shopped for a couple of hours in the random shops. I bought a lot of tees and 1 pair of trousers. Back home we ate pizza! Ooh I can't think of a world without this delicious food!
I will show you just a sneek-peek of a few things I bought today:

cute rabbit cropped tee - ZARA


cropped tee - H&M divided


elpee - market


cute old postcards - market


the doors T-shirt - H&M divided men

Out-fit pics will follow soon, but now I'm going to drink some tea and watch tv =)
lovee!

No comments:

Post a Comment