Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wish I had...

Hi guys!
Tomorrow I'll go shopping with my mom in Amsterdam! (or maybe even Antwerp!) So I made a list of things I definetly want to buy..




- Cropped tees, oeh I like them, I like them!


ph lisaplace.devote.se
- socks of american apparel






ph 1 google ph 2 + 3 wildfox
- oversized tees & sweaters




ph 1 lisaplace.devote.se ph 2 weheartit.com
- nice rings, bracelets and chains


ph lisaplace.devote.se
- black skinny jeans

I can't wait for tomorrow! Now I'm going to buy the ingredients I need to make dinner. I like to cook, although I'm not very talented I think.. well maybe it will come later, if I practise enough!
Wish me luck, haha, hopefully it's eatable..
x



1 comment:

  1. Mooie wishlist, ik vind die eerste shirts ook gaaf!! Eigenlijk alles wel =P

    ReplyDelete